Relic Run 2022 - Rock of Ages

bub

Moderator & Supporting Member
Staff member
Supporter

Good Morning Campers!​

Rock of Ages 2022​

Friday September 23rd through the 26th Below, you’ll find a quick synopsis of the run.

Keeping with the alternating year format, this run will be a ‘rolling’ one, which means we will be setting up camp each night and breaking it down each morning. We have learned from past years and will keep the overall “time behind the wheel” to a reasonable one to allow for camp set up/take down at a leisurely pace. We hope this will maximize the time “around the campfire”.

We'll explore an exclusive route, seeing incredible Alpine sights, finding camp in American Fork Canyon. Saturday will start with a service project in conjunction with Expedition Utah on the famous Miller Hill, and will see us moving the party up into the Uintas. This year will have all the favorite activities along with some incredible variations in scenery. Enjoy the hors d'oeuvres hour, a sponsored pot luck dinner, the Relic gear show 'n shine, movie night and more!

As for Covid-19 concerns...we ask that if you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home. We will promote social distancing as best as we can along with mask usage, hand washing and proper hygiene. We are all adults and believe in taking personal responsibility with regards to health. With all that being said, we do reserve the right to cancel/postpone the event if conditions warrant.

Hope you are all like me and ready to see old friends, meet new ones, and enjoy the finest in vintage off-roading!

Registration will soon for past participants and Supporting Members of Expedition Utah.

Become a supporting member today! https://www.expeditionutah.com/product/general-donation/

Or by clicking on your user name in the top right, then selecting Account upgrades.

Dirtstar1

Supporting Member
Supporter
I'm glad Relic Run is later in the year. Crossing the California desert can be daunting in a 50 yo truck. I just sent in my registration and Ill be attending. The blazer gets a brake and I'll take the fuel sipping hilux.
Hilux AZ.jpg

Back