Relic Run 2020...”The Hindsight Tour” - August 6th to the 9th

dane795

I finally finished putting my CJ5 back together but it's unbelievably slow, turns out I have 85-100 PSI in the cylinders when the factory manual calls for 150 :/ I thought this would be the year but it will have to be next time. I'm excited for the pictures and videos though!

2wheelbob

Supporting Member
Supporter
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend and was able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors! I spent the weekend with 2can and his family and we are getting excited for the RR (which is a month away)! I just wanted to give you all a quick update...we are still planning on getting together for the trip. Dave just opened registration to the general public so hopefully we get a few more signups. Next week, I will be putting out a signup sheet for Friday night’s pot luck dinner. In the past, we have had some minor issues with our planning. It seems we either have too many entrees or too much dessert ( if there even is such a thing). So this year, in an effort to even things out, we will be asking folks to signup for one option for Friday. Once I getter a better head count, we will decide on how many entrees, sides, and desserts we need and I will open it up for people to choose one. Hopefully, this will make it easier for planning. Also, we are watching the COVID-19 updates and are keeping our fingers crossed (as well as wearing our masks, washing our hands, and practicing social distancing) and hoping that everyone else is doing their part. As long as the states can manage the increasing numbers, we will go as planned.
On a positive note...Dirtstar1 is working on something extra special for this years trip. As soon as I know more, I’ll share it with you all.
Stay safe and healthy everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me.
See you all in a month!

Braydman_10

Cruisin Hills
Supporter
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend and was able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors! I spent the weekend with 2can and his family and we are getting excited for the RR (which is a month away)! I just wanted to give you all a quick update...we are still planning on getting together for the trip. Dave just opened registration to the general public so hopefully we get a few more signups. Next week, I will be putting out a signup sheet for Friday night’s pot luck dinner. In the past, we have had some minor issues with our planning. It seems we either have too many entrees or too much dessert ( if there even is such a thing). So this year, in an effort to even things out, we will be asking folks to signup for one option for Friday. Once I getter a better head count, we will decide on how many entrees, sides, and desserts we need and I will open it up for people to choose one. Hopefully, this will make it easier for planning. Also, we are watching the COVID-19 updates and are keeping our fingers crossed (as well as wearing our masks, washing our hands, and practicing social distancing) and hoping that everyone else is doing their part. As long as the states can manage the increasing numbers, we will go as planned.
On a positive note...Dirtstar1 is working on something extra special for this years trip. As soon as I know more, I’ll share it with you all.
Stay safe and healthy everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me.
See you all in a month!
Callin dibs on a side, my wife makes a suuuper good Mac N Cheese in a cast iron on the Coleman. :cool: