Relic Run 2018 - Delle Rocks Legacy Tour, 8/9-8/12

Dirtstar1

Supporting Member
Supporter
680F92D7-D711-4B54-A6C0-82EEDF9DD6B6.jpeg
Relic run 2018 was awesome! Thank you all for letting Carey (from Montana) and Ryan ( from San Diego ) join in on all the fun. You all are a great group of guys and gals an I would wheel with you anytime.

2wheelbob

Supporting Member
Supporter
OSC Alumni
It was great to meet you two and all the other folks. We'll see you next year in Wyoming!

cruiseroutfit

Moderator & Supporting Member
Supporter
What a fantastic trip and group of folks! We covered some amazing ground and everybody did it with a smile. The vibe of every year years relic run continues to more and I can't get over just with the coop need an eclectic group of folks we had come out this year. Thanks for all the many helping hands that lent their time when it came to his food prep, merchandise, registration, fixing vehicles and setting up camp, you guys are great!

bub

Moderator & Supporting Member
Staff member
Supporter
Absolutely awesome! The trail, food and attractions where great but you the people who attend and participate in this event make it AWESOME! Thank you all it has been an absolute pleasure spending time with you.

Next year I am joining the winning team though and bringing the '76.

Dirtstar1

Supporting Member
Supporter
I think ignition module should be a mandatory item next to food and water for next years run on the itinerary. Lol

2wheelbob

Supporting Member
Supporter
OSC Alumni
I dropped off two rolls of slides to be developed. Probably take 6 months to get them back....:(

Back