• The upgrade is complete. Please notify of any problems

Picture Heavy Introduction

cozmo2312

so yeah... not so new to the area, but i just found this forum via expedition portal today and it looks like i've been missing out.

my name is chris, and i just picked up another 4runner after selling a previous one and having nothing but regrets. glad to be back in the game. I enjoy exploring new places and 99% of the time i'm going to have my camera with me, as that's one of my main hobbies. anyway, most of my stuff has been solo, but always down to meet new people and have beers around the campfire.

and onto some pics..

the recent purchase..

my old 4runner

some adventures with my tundra...

a picture of my jeep rubicon from a number of years ago

and a fun one of stuff i like to photograph... good to meet ya'll

tonkaman

Supporting Member
Supporter
Great pictures! It sounds like you'll fit right in around here. There aren't too many street bikers on here that I know of but there are a big group of dirt bikers. I have an Aprillia Tuono that doesn't see enough pavement, maybe this summer we can arrange a group ride.

cozmo2312

Great pictures! It sounds like you'll fit right in around here. There aren't too many street bikers on here that I know of but there are a big group of dirt bikers. I have an Aprillia Tuono that doesn't see enough pavement, maybe this summer we can arrange a group ride.

that would be rad. i'm jonesin' for a dirt bike now