Past Due...

GregW

Way past due. I have been a "long time lurker", and have decided to repent.
I am gad to see I am not the only crazy one that would rather drive a 4x4 than a car, and do the driving on dirt. I have enjoyed reading the posts here and decided it would be a lot more fun to have been there. I am trying to make a day trip before Christmas and will post a report. I am not much of a picture guy, will have to change that to. Looking forward to a chance to meet some of the other "crazy" folks here. I'll post a couple pictures of my truck in the Swell when I get home to prove that I actually did make it out a couple times this year.

Keep Smiling

4D55 Performance

Supporting Member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I too really enjoy the forum because it is more about people, history and places than it is about the ride you drive.

Kevin B.

Supporting Member
Supporter
Hi Greg, looking forward to the trip report! Check out my Somewhere Saturday thread if you're looking for company.

GregW

Thanks for the welcome. I am having a little trouble getting a couple of pictures posted, it looks like it's mostly my computer. I'll try again when my wife is not here to hear me cuss and swear. I have a true "love hate relationship" with computers. Going to head out west today, I'll go out the PET to Black Rock then south toward Topaz Mt. Then west and just explore. If anybody,s going out that way watch for a silver Tacoma and say hi. I have downloaded maps to my Garmin GPS and want to see how it's going to work. I'll try to remember to take a few pictures.

Keep Smiling, don't eat to much dust.