Overland Skills Camp 2019: September 27th-29th

SteveJackson

Moderator & Supporting Member
Unfortunately that is too short notice for my work. Would love to attend. If possible, next time, it would be great to know several months in advance. Thanks!

The details just came out but it’s been listed on our calendar all year.

Hope you can make it next year!

SteveJackson

Moderator & Supporting Member
Registered and looking forward to it. The Eventbrite registration was a bit goofy (I’m sure like all new things it will take a bit to get dialed in). I think it might be discounting out more than intended as an FYI.

Glad you're coming! Checked and it looks like the supporting members discount code is working on every item instead of one. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Paul R

Supporter
OSC Alumni
Glad you're coming! Checked and it looks like the supporting members discount code is working on every item instead of one. Thanks for the feedback!
Yep, that is what I saw. The only other thing that was a bit tricky was that it was requiring the same info for every line item which was fine but a bit laborsome on mobile.

I'm excited for the event!

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
teraflex.jpg

Big thanks to Overland Skills Camp 2019 sponsor Teraflex! Teraflex is an amazing local company that not only makes great products but also supports the off-roading community. Teraflex is sponsoring our event dinners Friday and Saturday night and we're grateful to have them back for the second annual OSC. There's still time to register. Registration includes classes, presentations, meals, camping and a killer swag bag (more details soon!). Register now: http://ow.ly/fRiQ50vF7BL

Back