Be a ExpeditionUtah.com Supporter!

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
As ExpeditionUtah.com continues to grow we will implement further benefits to site supporters. Keep in mind at a minimum your literally helping keep the lights on around this place. With $25 donation you can become an ExpeditionUtah.com Supporter for a one year period.

Perks of Supporter Membership:
Access to early and exclusive registration for Expedition Utah activities.
Custom user title - "Supporting Member"

ExpeditionUtah.com Supporter & Paid Subscription FAQ's:

How do I become an ExpeditionUtah.com Supporter?
Select your user name in the upper right of the title bar. Select the "Account Upgrades" button. Now select the "Purchase" button and proceed with your PayPal details.

How do I check the status or renew my Paid Subscription:
Select your user name in the upper right of the title bar. Select the "Account Upgrades" button. From here you can renew using PayPal, check your validity dates, etc.

Where does the money go and will I get a receipt?
All monies collected will be used for the operations and upgrades of ExpeditionUtah.com, all subscriptions should be considered a donation and are non-refundable. PayPal will provide a receipt at time of payment.

What if I don't have a PayPal account or would prefer to pay in some other fashion?
Drop us an email (admin@expeditionutah.com) or private message (username: ExpeditionUtah) and we'll do our best to figure something out.

What if I want to donate, but don't want a custom user title or an icon next to my name?
Drop us an email (admin@expeditionutah.com) or private message (username: ExpeditionUtah) and we'll do our best to figure something out.

Does donating allow me to gain access to special usergroups without actually having to contribute?
No, while financial contributions are an important aspect of ExpeditionUtah.com, actual contributions in the form of research, trip reports, etc are far more beneficial. We would hope you choose to contribute in both ways.

Thanks for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

IntrepidXJ

ADVENTR
Once I recover from the money I spent on a down-payment on a house Friday, I will gladly contribute. Funds are just a bit short right now :)

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
Once I recover from the money I spent on a down-payment on a house Friday, I will gladly contribute. Funds are just a bit short right now :)

No problem, when your ready. Good luck with the move!

We are already putting the collected funds to good use. We've secured a handful more domain names and will be rolling out a Northwest and Southwest section in the coming weeks. Additionally we are working with an outside vendor to revamp and update our landing page, hopefully we can finish the content demands on our end and get those to him soon. Thanks!

bh4rnnr

Dang, thought I was going to be able to get away with donating this month but it'll have to wait till next pay day. Guess I shouldn't have bought the new Big Head Todd DVD/CD box set.

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
With another year behind us we wanted to thank you for your continued support of ExpeditionUtah and related states. Thanks Again!

Remote

Mr Administrator, I tried to PM you a few days back but I think I left the cap off the PVC cement again and screwed it up. Anyway, I would love to contribute without getting involved with Paypal. Can you PM or email me a mailing address and something to put on the "pay To" line?
Thanks

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
Mr Administrator, I tried to PM you a few days back but I think I left the cap off the PVC cement again and screwed it up. Anyway, I would love to contribute without getting involved with Paypal. Can you PM or email me a mailing address and something to put on the "pay To" line?
Thanks

Replied :D

Back