2015 Relic Run & Retro Ramble Official Info Thread

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
As many of you are aware, Utah has been getting an absolutely unreal amount of moisture this year. While the snow pack was rather dismal this past winter, it is not melting as fast as usual. Thus, there is a slight chance we won't be able to take on our planned routes. In the event the trails are not clear in the week leading up to the event, we will make the call to alter the base camp and route plans. If there is a change of venue, we will be sure to contact you via email as well as update this thread.

For all of you that have registered, please be sure to take a look at our information packet: View attachment 6132

maverick

I need to get this done by this weekend so I can get it off to printing. Typically people provide serious answers but the fact that you have a favorite band from the 70/80's makes it funny. Photos from yesteryear are funny no matter how serious you try to make them.
1.Your name and passengers names.
2.Year, make and model of your rig.
3.What makes your rig unique.
4.Cool retro gear?
5. Favorite vintage movie, tv show, band, song, sports star and gadget.
6. A pic of your rig and a pic of you from the 70/80's if you've got it.

Do we email this to you?

cruiseroutfit

Moderator & Supporting Member
Supporter
Everybody get their registration confirmation? Have you replied with your bio and shirt size, etc?

Just two weeks

mbradshaw

Supporter
Going to send in T-Shirt order today. If we have enough feedback from participants regarding sizes or quant send it along, otherwise I'll wing it. Mike

Sawtooth

Large for me please Mike.
Just sent my bio
Would anyone like to go over the slides one day this week?
Tuesday night possibly. Thanks

cruiseroutfit

Supporter
Large for me please Mike.
Just sent my bio
Would anyone like to go over the slides one day this week?
Tuesday night possibly. Thanks

I could do a night this week.

What year/make/model vehicle are you bringing Matt? What size shirt?

maverick

The new owner of the Rainbow made a run up there last weekend, says it's clear. Unfortunately, he won't be making the run. Has to do a complete rebuild on the rear axle.

Dumb question of the day: how do I know if I'm registered? (I got _an_ email, dunno if it was the "you are registered" email)

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporter
The new owner of the Rainbow made a run up there last weekend, says it's clear. Unfortunately, he won't be making the run. Has to do a complete rebuild on the rear axle.

Dumb question of the day: how do I know if I'm registered? (I got _an_ email, dunno if it was the "you are registered" email)

If your email started with "First off, thank you for registering for the Relic Run/Retro Ramble 2015 (RR/RR15) event." You're good :D

Oh and I looked, you're good. Can't wait!

IM1RU

EU Contributor & Supporting Member
Supporter
One of these times, I'm going to borrow my dads '79 GMC 4x4 pick up, get it serviced and come along. It may cost me $1000, but it would be nice to have that truck run how it should.

mbradshaw

Supporter
At the moment it looks like my entire family is coming, makes five of us. Will need to add an additional vehicle to the group if there is room. Not sure if it will be Relic or Retro yet.

Back